Page 1 of 1

Hello from Va.

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 pm
by diana abel
Hi,
My name is Diana Abel and I have a 15 mo old Dutchie named Revo. He's a good boy and my first real working dog. He's an import bred by Gerben Kamphuis and his Sire is Irtho Mulder. I'm hoping to do PSA with him and look forward to reading about other people's Dutchies.

Re: Hello from Va.

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:57 pm
by icvanstra
Welcome to the forum!

Re: Hello from Va.

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:19 pm
by vneerland
Hello Diana. Welcome. Looking forward to pictures. I have seen your pup when he has just arrived stateside. Golden brindle kid, big bone. 8-) His dam is a Nico x Kwinny daughter.

Re: Hello from Va.

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 am
by turnnburn52984
Welcome!

Re: Hello from Va.

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 am
by leih merigian
Hi Diana, and welcome!

Where in VA are you? I'm in Free Union, outside of Charlottesville...