Page 1 of 1
Welcome, you all!
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm
by GSDNanny
Good golly Molly!! I took off a few days and came back here to find we have had a slew of new members join.

That is GRRRRREAT!!! Welcome to each of you. You will find some of the most knowledgeable DS folks on board here willing to share their expertise on our beloved Dutch Shepherds.

Enjoy!
Denise Gatlin
Louisiana

Re: Welcome, you all!
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 am
by icvanstra
Denise,
I'm with you on this!!! Welcome to everyone that has signed up for the forum in the last several days. I look forward to all the new members posting photos of their Dutch Shepherds!
For the new users there have been some problems...and we are working to resolve them. Membership has a whole has nearly doubled in three days and the reported problems so far have been a small per centage of them. If there is anyone who has problems getting registered or voting for the NADSR calendar photos, please let me know at
dsf_admin@dutchshepherdforum.com. Work right now is being..well..work. I am checking those messages at least once a day.
Thanks,
eric