Page 1 of 1

Hello From Caracas

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:50 pm
by scubisino
Hi there!

Hello from Caracas my name is Saverio and I am the proud owner of this Dutch Beauty, her name is Lara (yes as Lara Croft..) 13 month old female
Lara 13 month old from Caracas
Lara 13 month old from Caracas

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 pm
by Christie M
Hello and welcome!! Where is Caracas? I am terrible with geography!!!
Also, if you create a signature - we will all know who you are with each post!!

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:19 pm
by asheleylane
Beautiful! Where are you (like Christie, bad with geography) and she from?

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm
by GSDNanny
Venezuela, right? How interesting!


Denise Gatlin

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 am
by leih merigian
Welcome! What a beautiful girl!

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:23 pm
by scubisino
Hi!, yes Caracas Venezuela, and Lara is from Mexico...

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:31 pm
by scubisino
Christie M wrote:Hello and welcome!! Where is Caracas? I am terrible with geography!!!
Also, if you create a signature - we will all know who you are with each post!!
Ready Christie, I got my signature and Avatar...

Best Regards..

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 pm
by turnnburn52984
Welcome!

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am
by vneerland
:wave: Welcome here!

Re: Hello From Caracas

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:49 am
by Aztechalo
Welcome. What a wildly international group! I love it. :mexican: (Never thought I would need that emoticon but since Laura is from Mexico, it seemed appropriate.)