Page 1 of 1
Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 pm
by LexMark
Hi everyone,
Both myself and my partner will be using this forum since I last posted we have gone ahead and adopted the brindle boy in the picture section - he certainly needs plenty of work.
We have the boy and we have a lab type bitch who was meant to be a golden lab and turned out to be a ginger thing but very pleasing never the less!

hopefully we'll be able to share some excellent things together on the forum
Lexi and Mark x
Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:04 pm
by felixone123
welcome!! Congrats on your new boy!!
Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:17 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Lexi and Mark! (What is brindle boys name?)

Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm
by LexMark
His name is Oscar, when I talk about him I sometimes call him bear because that's what he reminds me of, and the bitch Lab is Lucy, who I call princess when I talk about her because she's all prim and proper and doesn't walk in puddles or anything lol

thanks for the greetings guys

x
Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 am
by vneerland
I have been thinking about your names, Lexi and Mark, and it took me a while to realize why the combination sounded so familiar. It all of a sudden dawned on me. Greys anatomy.

(Did that show make it to the UK yet?)
Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:05 am
by leih merigian
Welcome!
Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:49 pm
by alexis
Welcome! I got back from a trip to your area - seems like there are lots of great places to take your dogs!
Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 pm
by LexMark
Thanks guys sorry I've not been around for a while.
I think it's on TV over here but we don't really watch tv lol! (dogs are a right handful mixed with work)
We do have a lot of nice paces to exercise our dogs we are so lucky
Lexi and Mark x
Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 am
by Brindle
Hi Lexi and Mark.
Hope you're enjoying your brindle friend.
Wanted to say hello as I grew up not too far from you, in the West Midlands, Leicestershire.
( Kibworth Beauchamp actually before I left the UK ).
Been in the USA for 22 years now and have my first Dutch Shepherd,
Fun dogs aren't they ?
Re: Greetings from the midlands UK
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 pm
by LexMark
Great Jenny,
We know the area

Yes he's certainly different especially with him being rescued from Spain! He fears normal things like cardboard boxes but is more than happy to just trot into the vets. baffles me

lol
any helpful tips you would like to share?
