Page 1 of 1

Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 am
by Skyy13
Hi! I have a beautiful 1 year old dog named Skyy. She is very loyal, smart, but a bit territorial when it comes to her toys, bones, and food bowls. She is also very dominate towards other dogs, but listens to me 100%. I have been doing a lot of research and think she might be a dutch shepherd mix? I am attaching links to photos to show what she looks like. Any ideas? Thanks!

Image
Image
Image
Image

------
ADMIN NOTE: I modified this post to embed the photos into the post.

Re: Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:42 am
by Dutchringgirl
Hey...........You stole Sugar !!! Cute as a button !!!

Re: Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 am
by LyonsFamily
Dutchringgirl wrote:Hey...........You stole Sugar !!! Cute as a button !!!
That's what I was thinking, especially that 2nd pic.

Re: Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 pm
by vneerland
Welcome here owner of Sky. Please post a short intro in for us in this thread. You can also create a signature in the user control panel so you don't have to manually sign each future post. Thanks!

Re: Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm
by Sugars Mom
Ha, ha, ya she does look like Sugar...just not as black on the face! You got yourself a cutie :DSlove: