Page 1 of 1
Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 am
by Esteeba
I'm so excited to finally bring my 4 month old shepherd to her new home. I am a deafened veteran and have waited for quite a while for her.
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:25 am
by johninny
Congratulations! i am sure you two will have wonderful lives together. DS are amazing beings. Is this your first?
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 am
by anniewang83
Welcome!!! We look forward to seeing the pictures so please post them soon!

I'm also a new DS owner but will have to wait until early Jan to bring home my girl - I know how must be feeling!
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:49 pm
by alexis
Welcome! You'll have to post pics once she's settled in!
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:33 pm
by felixone123
welcome!! congrats on your new addition and yes, you must post pics!!
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:07 pm
by feraloup
Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures! I'm a new DS person, myself, have had my lil guy, Moko, for not quite 2 weeks, yet! Look forward to sharing experiences together.

Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome !!! cant wait to see the pictures.
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:02 pm
by feraloup

Are we noticing a pattern with regards to picture requests? I'd had Mokume for many days before I posted about him 'cuz I couldn't post pictures right away (I don't have a working computer at home, I often post from my phone, but to attach pictures I need to email them to myself, then when I have spare time at work resize them on a real computer and post them,) and I "didn't dare" announce him until I had pictures!

We all love pictures, here!

)
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:02 am
by leih merigian
Welcome, Esteeba and Maya!
She's with you by now...eager to learn all about her! (and you, too

)
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:31 pm
by Esteeba
Maya is in her new home and is exploring and adjusting well. I'm having a bit of trouble uploading the picture, but will post when I figure it out. Thank you all for your support.
Re: Bringing Maya home tomorrow
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome
