Page 1 of 2

Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:43 pm
by Geremy
ahoi everybody!

my name is steph(anie) and i´m living in bavaria - we have 2 dutchies...
i´m study "vet. med physical therapy" and i found this forum by fluke at "google"

our first one - "boyd´s bullriding geremy"
http://www.working-dog.eu/dogs-details/ ... ing-Geremy

he is trained in mondioring, SAR and K9/security work
he has a lot of high drive, full and hard gripps and fantastic nerves. he had 2 litters and the pupps are great!

Image

Image

and i have his little halfbrother "Boyd´s Bullriding I.Q."
http://www.working-dog.eu/dogs-details/ ... riding-I.Q.
BRN: 16312

he is trained in KNPV/mondioring and sometimes we do a little bit IPO (only just for fun) :mrgreen:
I.Q. has a hig hdrive as well, full gripps and is very explosive - but easy to work. (if you like this kind of dog :binkybaby: )

Image

Image

Image

both
Image

greets
steph

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:39 pm
by felixone123
hi and welcome!! glad you found us. Impressive dogs you have there!! We have 2 boys also, but they are just "pets", although Odin is doing personal protection work.

Love all you pics!!

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 pm
by Geremy
thanks for the compliments barbara!
we have a lot of fun with our duchies :-)

is this odin at your avantar? looks nice :)

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 pm
by anniewang83
Beautiful dogs! Welcome to the forum!!! How old are they now?

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:30 am
by felixone123
Geremy wrote:thanks for the compliments barbara!
we have a lot of fun with our duchies :-)

is this odin at your avantar? looks nice :)
Kai is in the avatar right now. I switch between them both. Here is a pic of Odin. Both are rescues from NADSR - not sure if you heard of them (North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue).

We have fun with our dutchies too - first time dutch owners here!!!
IMG_4260.JPG
IMG_4260.JPG (114.05 KiB) Viewed 3466 times

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 am
by leih merigian
Hi and welcome, Steph!

Your dogs are gorgeous as well as accomplished! Glad you joined us here...

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:13 pm
by Marjolein
Herzlich Wilkommen :)

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm
by feraloup
Handsome boys! Welcome! :) thanks for sharing the pictures, can't wait to hear more about them and you.

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:29 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Herzlich willkommen!

Is your Geremy a brother of Boyd's Bullriding Glenmore?

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:00 pm
by Geremy
ahoi!
thanks for your greetings, compliments :D

geremy is 5 years, I.Q. is 3 years and i have an old female "tosca" (pointer-mix) - our first lady :D she is 10 years. tosca was a great SAR dog :mrgreen:
Image

Image

@schlussdibusti: yes, geremy and glen are brothers.....

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 pm
by Geremy
odin ist looking fantastic !!! wow !

oh fine, noch ein deutscher - das ist aber lustig !!

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 pm
by vneerland
Welcome here Stephanie. Glad you found us 8|

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 pm
by Geremy
thanks judith !!! :-)

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm
by vneerland
Geremy wrote:thanks judith !!! :-)
Trying to download the bloodline of your boys. I have this feeling that I just got more family members come to visit the board. :D

Edit: Just looked at Tosca's rubble picture. Very funny! The victim is in the right upper corner of the picture and Tosca still unaware. :stickman:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm
by Geremy
ohh yes ;)
i make a new thread with a lot of pics ;) (especially with pics from geremy ;-) )

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:26 pm
by vneerland
Geremy wrote:ohh yes ;)
i make a new thread with a lot of pics ;) (especially with pics from geremy ;-) )
:wtg: :wtg:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 pm
by Nordis
Hello and Welcome Steph! It's nice to see you here, but if I don't behave myself you might regret it!

Ok, I knew I wasn't crazy (just a little!) so I checked first, and what do you know! I saved the video. So I'm dieing to ask... Is this you at about 2:30 into this video titled PERFEKTION DES HUNDESPORTS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-K2_CqVD-c

And should I go ahead and presume the answer is yes and simply say... "WOW!!!" or should I wait and find out I'm way off base and totally wrong?

Now think about this before you answer yes, because I'm one of the crazy people and I want to know how to do that stuff! This will be your chance to deny it's you and avoid me bugging you to make a video giving some hints as to how how how. I've picked up a few ideas, but when you have an expert at hand, you go to the expert and ask directly!

In any case, welcome. And thanks for sharing some really great pictures of your family and scenery!

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:04 pm
by Geremy
oh thanks for the compliment !!! now i have a red head :oops: :oops:

i´m not the girl in the video (i have not such a gracil movement :mrgreen: ), but i "know" her. she is from berlin and a great handler. she has GSD and a mali. great team there - i know and love the video as well!

but we train/do that kind of stuff as well. because we have not realy obedience at mondioring/KNPV or K9 work, and so we learn our dogs such things - it´s more funny :mrgreen:

so if you have questions to some exercises - feel free and ask! :mrgreen:

i train a lot with the police here, and its always funny, if you see a typical policedog-handler in his uniform with a strong dog, and they the guy says "rolle" (meaning "roll around") and the dog do this. :stickman: :eek:

I.Q. loves to do "disc dogging" and i lean him some tricks, one of them is our "super move", so I.Q. is doing a "360" in the air. that was very easy. i told him "rest" (=wait) and shot the frisbee so that the frisbee past him sideway. he was jumping and have to turn in the air for catching it. very funny. if you want i can do some videos at sunday.

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:23 pm
by Taz
Und noch ein deutscher!

Willkommen im Forum

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 pm
by Nordis
Geremy wrote:oh thanks for the compliment !!! now i have a red head :oops: :oops:


so if you have questions to some exercises - feel free and ask! :mrgreen:

...if you want i can do some videos at sunday.
Hahaha! No need to be embarassed! Thanks for the offer of answering my questions! And yes, I'll have questions and would love to see videos! If you feel so inclined as to do a slower version that might demonstrate how the training is done in those videos also, I'd love to see that!

Hope you and yours are all well and wagging!