Page 1 of 1

Tuckers Family

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:38 pm
by credto
My name is Tucker and I have been adopted by a nice family in Montesano Washington. My Dads name is Thomas and my Moms name is Teri. I have a 10 year old sister, a German Shepherd mix named Katie. I also have a 12 year old sister who runs the house called Max, she can be cranky but likes to sleep next to me. :DSlove: She says I am not her type :huh:

I was adopted from a litter of 5 and I was the only male. When Tom found me I was being ran over and pushed aside by my 4 sisters and he wanted the mellow boy. He has since been very active trying to keep up with my needs, but he's only human and I want to play 24/7 .... poor man

O|||||O

Re: Tuckers Family

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:33 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome! Nice intro Tucker :D Please have some mercy on the humans, they can't keep up even if they try. :lol:

Re: Tuckers Family

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:18 pm
by Marjolein
You look very handsome Tucker! Any idea who your mom and dad were?

Re: Tuckers Family

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 pm
by credto
The mother (Maggie ) lives in the area, the father I have never seen.

Re: Tuckers Family

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 am
by Christie M
Thank you for the intro Tucker! Could you introduce your human mom and dad? Could them maybe add their names to your signature to help us out. Us humans are not always so bright (and sometimes a little snobbish) and love getting to know the 2 legged family members too!

Re: Tuckers Family

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 am
by vneerland
Welcome Thomas and Teri with Tucker (if I understand the very funny intro right) 8-)
credto wrote:the father I have never seen.
Pretty typical for many families. :player:

Re: Tuckers Family

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 am
by credto
that is correct Tucker is our DS and my wife is Teri and you can call me Tom

Re: Tuckers Family

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 pm
by Marjolein
vneerland wrote:
credto wrote:the father I have never seen.
Pretty typical for many families. :player:
:lol: :lol: