Page 1 of 1
Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:54 pm
by labman
Sure what section do I need to tell you about myself? My name is Jimbo Taylor I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ( do I need to include my cell number I will), I am a avid hunter and love training dogs. I enjoy learning about dogs and feel that you can learn something everyday. This will not be my only post I love my DS and like to discuss different training techniques etc. I was only responding because I know Keely from aachendutchhepherds and wanted to express her love for her DS. I truly believe that she will be an asset to the site. Sure she had some strong post, but when you back anything into a corner with some harsh remarks it is human/animal instinct to come out fighting. I look forward in learning from all your people's expertise on DS! Thanks
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:48 pm
by Christie M
You were in the right place - you just deserve your own thread! Welcome to the forum!
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:09 pm
by labman
Thank you, and I am sure I will really enjoy learning from all the great experience you all will have to offer!
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 pm
by vneerland
Hello Labman Jim, welcome aboard.
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:31 am
by turnnburn52984
Welcome!
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:58 am
by Aztechalo
Welcome, Jim. I look forward to hearing about your experiences with your DS.
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:31 pm
by leih merigian
Hey Jimbo!
Welcome...
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome
