Page 1 of 1

Snow

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 pm
by Jan
Image

"Look for yourselves."
Image

Image

Image

Image

"I'm getting my feet cold!"
Image

Image

Re: Snow

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm
by felixone123
Beautiful!! I love the white snow and the black dog - very nice.

Re: Snow

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 pm
by alspyce
Beautiful! The two older dogs didn't want to play in the cold stuff???
I, for one, have been missing your photo's--they are always so nice!

Re: Snow

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:40 am
by Schlussdibusti
Aw, so nice!

It's so hot & humid here in SE Florida, we had to put the A/C on again!! :eew:

Re: Snow

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 am
by leih merigian
Incredible pics, as always!

Re: Snow

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:40 am
by Sugars Mom
Amazing pics. He is so good looking!

Re: Snow

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:34 pm
by Jan
Thanks.
Joep is doing very well, he is a very nice young dog with the behaviour that belongs to his age (19 months old now). And he likes to learn new things and he is great fun to work with but it's also a challenge.
There are a number of breeders that have shown their interest and we hope he will mate for the first time somewhere around next year's late spring/early summer. We made his first appointment for him. Meanwhile I still keep working with him in obedience and after that I'll find another challenge for him (and for me).