Page 1 of 1
New member from Tulsa
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:37 pm
by Ted Summers
Hi all.
Have a Malinois in narc training that also does IPO. Looking ot start a PSA club here as well. Looking at getting a Dutchie for EDD training and IPO/PSA as well.
I don't do compulsion training but do use e-collars.
Re: New member from Tulsa
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome to the forum!
Re: New member from Tulsa
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm
by felixone123
hello and welcome!!
Re: New member from Tulsa
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 pm
by Geremy
welcome !
Re: New member from Tulsa
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:02 am
by feraloup
Greetings and welcome!

Think you'll find this a fun and informative group of folks to connect with, I sure have.
We also love pictures if you have them to share! *grin*
Re: New member from Tulsa
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:48 am
by leih merigian
Welcome to you!
Any specific plans to get a DS?
Re: New member from Tulsa
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:10 am
by Ted Summers
Nothing too specific. Male, working lines (I've never seen a show/non working line DS), hips/elbows, drive,temperament, enviro stability, size, the coat color in that order. My Mali came from DEEP working lines and has several national champs in ring sports and several military and police dogs through both sides. He's got very high ball/prey drive and a ton of hunt drive. The dam became a K9 and the sire was sold to a contractor in the Middle East for patrol and narcotics. I've started a company here to perform narcotics services and have hit upon explosives work too. Ideally I'd like a male, that has great hunt and ball drive that has good elbows and hips that is relatively large and has a badass bridel coat. IF I could find a green dog that fit the bill that'd be perfect as long as his basic OB was not done with compulsion. Last, I like to have fun and the dogs enjoy bite work so he'll be working in IPO and hopefully PSA. If not green I'd obviously do a pup. I've found Agee kennels that appeal to me and they have been very helpful and upfront (odd In the dog world). I did EXTESIVE research on my Mali and couldn't be happier. He's everything I wanted save for coat color. Thankfully that doesn't matter for working ability

. This forum is , I hope, as temping off point for learning about kennels and bloodlines. There is a guy in WA that has some pups that look great as well as a poster in this forum in WV. I'm particularly interested in Van Leween (sp?) lines. Any direction is appreciated. Thanks!
Re: New member from Tulsa
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:27 am
by Ted Summers
Crips. Stupid iPhone. Forgive the spelling mistakes above. I'll post pics of my Mali in the photo forum.
Re: New member from Tulsa
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:27 am
by felixone123
[quote="Ted Summers. I'm particularly interested in Van Leween (sp?) lines. Any direction is appreciated. Thanks![/quote]
I believe she is on this forum.