Page 1 of 1
((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:14 am
by Nico
so here are some pics of Cola finally! they are from the last week since i picked her up.
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:32 am
by Manstrom
Awesome looking pup!
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:29 am
by Geremy
she looks cute !!! where is she from?
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:55 am
by johninny
so much like the coloring of TraceDog and my almost 8 month old Sakima. from Christie and the coloring suggests to me you have a really extraordinary dog on your hands. congratulations!
i offer DS playdates with Saki in nyc and at the beach or elsewhere as often as convenient for you if you desire.
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:53 pm
by Schlussdibusti
super cute !

Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 pm
by Dutchringgirl
I just fell off the chair at her cuteness !!!!
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm
by Sugars Mom
How precious is she!! Love her black face! I want a puppy!!
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:27 pm
by Nico
Hi everyone, thanks! She really is an amazing little pup. So smart with such a personality! I truly love the little lady.it is wild for me to begin to see her personality emerge and get to know the life that will be with me the next 12-15 years. really blows my mind when I think about how much everything must change within that span. It is also very touching, to see the face of the little life for which my wife and I have custodianship. I am super grateful that I found Christie M., she really placed a great new friend in my world.
geremy- She is from Christie M. Northwoods/Thunderhawk K9.
Johninny-I would love to have a playdate for her! i think it would be wonderful for her to socialize with other another DS. i will send you a message. i really appreciate you reaching out like that. i think it will be great for Cola to have a pal.
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:14 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Fantastic !! yeah, Christie touched a few of our lives !!! I got Sadie through Christie from the NADR.
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 pm
by HeatherH
They're so cute at this age. They're always cute. But puppy wiggling. Just saying
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:17 pm
by Nico
they really are! nice to meet you heather.
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:29 am
by Dutchringgirl
HeatherH wrote: But puppy wiggling.
I love butt puppy wiggles !!!! Sadie still does it, she is so long her whole body wags.
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:35 am
by Christie M
AHHHHHH.
She looks like she has settled right in. How come your arms aren't as scratched and cut up as mine are
I really am the lucky one. You are the person that everyone wants to find for their puppies. You guys did your research, contacted other breeders as well as other people within the breed, and went out of your way to do everything right by her. I am so glad to see her doing well with you and can't wait for future updates and pictures.
OK to share this on the FB page?
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 am
by felixone123
wow - what a cutie!!!

she is beautiful!! All the best to you and your girl.
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:51 am
by feraloup
Cuteness incarnate! What a gorgeous little girl!

Huge congrats!
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 am
by Geremy
oh i see - she has great bloodlines !!! respekt!
wish you a lot of fun with the cute princess

Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:21 pm
by Olie
Adorable!!
Re: ((((((cola pix)))))))
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am
by Nico
Christie, hey she has definitely settled in! She is being super awesome, she has a lot of energy but so do I! We are having a wonderful time. i have her signed up for an intro to agility class starting the 9th. We play everyday. it is amazing to see the way she learns. I have fun teaching her new stuff all the time! She is incredibly smart and really sweet. Commands so far: She has a pretty good hang of sitting, down, shaking hands (i called it "paw"), jumping straight up in the air (jump), she is learning to play fetch but sometimes loses the object of the game. She will "leave it" when we are walking and she starts sniffing something nasty and is working on drop it. She can certainly be stubborn but is getting better.
I think the kitten Francis is in love with her. I just caught him licking her belly and her freaking out ( in a nice way) about it.
please post anything you want on facebook. i am totally cool with it. I am more than happy to share.