Page 1 of 1
Rescue - Radar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:47 am
by centrop67
After losing my Lab and Lab-Shepherd mix within 4 months of each other this year, I found the greatest new companion!
Those ears led us to his name...

Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:55 am
by johninny
welcome!
FANTASTIC name [ and reason therefore ]; can't wait to see the pic.
Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:15 am
by Manstrom
Haha, awesome name! can't wait to see him.
Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:00 pm
by centrop67
Not sure I did the image right, or if there's an approval process, but I am going to try to post again.
Here's Radar - estimated to be just under a year old. He's usually an angel, but can be a devil at times, too. You can see the sinful charm in his eyes:

Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:02 pm
by alspyce
Oh Yes--That look!!! Welcome!
Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:25 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome! thanks for rescueing

Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 pm
by alexis
Welcome! He's a cutie!
Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:50 pm
by debmac
Very Nice guy. I repeat the "thanks for rescueing".
Deb
Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 am
by feraloup
He is wicked cute, and I'll add my voice to the many compliments on his very apt name.

Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:09 pm
by Manstrom
Awesome name choice btw... Harvey give me that same grin when he's up to no good haha
Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:28 am
by felixone123
oh, I do see that "sinful" look in those eyes!! It's a great look, btw!!
Re: Rescue - Radar
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:46 pm
by HARNW76
Even mice much less "bad guys" will have a hard time getting past those ear.
This is a terrific forum to which I am a new member also. Welcome.