Page 1 of 1

Greetings from Colorado

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:17 pm
by racerchik
Hi my name is Kristin and I adopted my dutch shepherd almost 4.5 years ago. Such a wonderful dog. Her name is Rafa. Just wanted to introduce myself. Will post a picture as soon as I can get one to load. :)

Re: Greetings from Colorado

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 pm
by Pit$Bull
racerchik wrote:Will post a picture as soon as I can get one to load. :)
Welcome Kristin, this may help viewtopic.php?f=55&t=17

Re: Greetings from Colorado

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm
by LyonsFamily
Welcome Kristin!

Re: Greetings from Colorado

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 pm
by feraloup
Welcome! I look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing more about Rafa! :)

Re: Greetings from Colorado

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 pm
by alexis
Welcome! Are you a tennis fan?