Page 1 of 1

Hello from CT!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 am
by Jrex
Hello! I am new to the breed but I have a wonderful 6 month old shepherd. It's been really interesting so far!

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 am
by feraloup
Welcome to the forum! :) I'm a DS newbie, myself, I have a pup who's not quite 5 months old yet. I've found this a great place to get information, advice, humor, and enjoyment in my time here.

Looking forward to hearing more about and seeing some pictures of your pup! :) (everyone here is a junkie for pictures! :D )

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:28 pm
by Jrex
Thanks! I've had many different breeds in the past and this is by far the most interesting. I'd love to post more pics :)

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:24 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Hey Jrex !! Where in Ct are you??? im in Ct.

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:41 pm
by vneerland
Welcome here Jrex from CT. Are you male? Female? Did your parents give you a name before you became Jrex? :mrgreen: I hope you don't mind signing your posts. You can create a signature via your user control panel, top left of page, so you don't have to remember to sign every time.

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:36 pm
by Jrex
Dutchringgirl wrote:Hey Jrex !! Where in Ct are you??? im in Ct.
I'm near Mystic :)

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:37 pm
by Jrex
vneerland wrote:Welcome here Jrex from CT. Are you male? Female? Did your parents give you a name before you became Jrex? :mrgreen: I hope you don't mind signing your posts. You can create a signature via your user control panel, top left of page, so you don't have to remember to sign every time.
haha, female and the name is Jen. Still working out the lay out :)

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:47 pm
by Sugars Mom
Welcome!

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome !

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 pm
by felixone123
Welcome and love that chair Jrex is laying on!!

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:19 am
by Dutchringgirl
Mystic, about hour and a half from us.

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 pm
by alspyce
Welcome

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm
by LyonsFamily
Welcome!

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:34 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :)

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm
by credto
Welcome Jen & Adolf , :D I have only had one Dutchie and he has been an energetic blast. :DSangel:

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:59 pm
by Christie M
Dutchringgirl wrote:Mystic, about hour and a half from us.
How can anything in CT be an hour and a half away from anything else in CT?? Its SO TINY.

Oh yeah....traffic. :o

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:11 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Christie M wrote:
Dutchringgirl wrote:Mystic, about hour and a half from us.
How can anything in CT be an hour and a half away from anything else in CT?? Its SO TINY.

Oh yeah....traffic. :o
:lol: :lol:

And there are no straight roads, you have to zig zag to get anywhere

Re: Hello from CT!

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:07 pm
by alspyce
And only go 30 MPH through all those quaint little towns. ;)