Page 1 of 1

Hello!

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm
by anc1110
I found these forums while poking around trying to find out more information about Dutch Shepherds. I don't own one currently but have fallen in love with one that I found up for adoption online. I currently have a 4 year old Cattle Dog/Belgian Tervuren mix (if the DNA test is to be believed - the Cattle Dog is VERY apparent but everything else I'm on he fence about) and I'll admit that I was fully unprepared when I first got him. It was QUITE the learning experience and I'm hoping to make a more informed choice the second time around. It looks like there's some good info here so I look forward to poking around more and getting better informed!

Re: Hello!

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:59 pm
by feraloup
Greetings! :) Welcome to the forum, I haven't been here long, but I've found it to be full of friendly, knowledgeable folks. You'll have to keep us apprised of your progress in your quest.

Re: Hello!

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:32 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :)

Re: Hello!

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:45 pm
by alspyce
Welcome