Page 1 of 1
The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:13 am
by Rochele Smit
and decided it is the new best thing on the Earth. When I let them in the house, they charge straight to the bathroom... passing up the juicy and delicious couch, the very fun to torment Kiesha (GSD), the ever entertaining coat rack, and the oh so tempting food bins. Amazing.
Balancing on the toilet seat while being pushed around by two other pups... quite the feat I must say...

Re: The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 pm
by leih merigian
Re: The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm
by syzygy
Omygosh that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long while--no puppy kisses from your gang, thanks!
Ellisa who long ago got into the habit of dropping the potty lid after every visit for similar reasons
Re: The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:26 am
by cake73
LOL!

Re: The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm
by FG167
Love it! That is great!!
Re: The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:26 pm
by GSDNanny
WHAT A HOOT!!

Gotta love 'em young pups!

Re: The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 pm
by Marjolein
Re: The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 am
by syzygy
I can't believe they haven't yet discovered the toilet paper! On occasion that is one of my dog's favorite toys. She is a Borzoi puppy but at nine months can already counter-surf with all four feet on the ground (28 inches at the shoulder and still growing.) So even when I try to put the t-paper out of reach, she still manages to find it and "roll" the yard.
Ellisa
Re: The puppies have discovered the toilet
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:57 am
by N2Th3Stars
Awwh, they are so friggin cute!!
@syzygy-- my cat is notorious for shreading the toliet paper so I feel your pain there! LoL that stuff is not fun to pick up by hand when your vaccuum cleaner decides it wants to quit working!!