Page 1 of 1

Hello from Colorado

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:42 pm
by Angitay
I came across this forum about a month ago and have been meaning to post an introduction. I have an 8 month-old Dutchie pup from Kole Mountain Kennels (out of Bor x Harley) named CC. She is a sweet and fairly calm pup although we keep her well exercised :)
We have started IPO obedience and tracking but no bite work just yet. I think she needs some maturing to do. We have also been doing a lot of Nosework which I think is what she is going to excel at. We also hope to do some dock diving but haven't had many chances to get her in the water. I have included a few pics.
I look forward to chatting and learning from other fellow Dutchie lovers.
CC Attention
CC Attention
CC Heeling.jpg (48.11 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
CC at 3 months
CC at 3 months
IMG_0054 small.jpg (34.82 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
CC at 7 months
CC at 7 months
DSC02834 small.JPG (56.88 KiB) Viewed 1309 times

Re: Hello from Colorado

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 am
by leih merigian
Welcome, Angitay and CC!

My DS loves nosework, too...it's her favorite thing (aside from tug and such, of course :mrgreen: )

Re: Hello from Colorado

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 am
by TexasMedy
Welcome! Very nice looking girl! Her and my girl Medy look very similar. Medy' also excels at nose work. She just loves it and it comes easy to her.

Re: Hello from Colorado

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:32 am
by LyonsFamily
As far as having the good looking genes, your girl lucked out! Bor and Harley are two of my favorite DS to look at.

Odin loves nosework. UKC is picking up the sport and is hopefully going to take entries at the premier this year. We were doing dock diving, but Odin froze at his first competition and doesn't really seem to enjoy the pool diving. He likes lakes and ponds, but I think the crowd and narrow sides got to him and the little kids were all taunting him as "the dog that wouldn't go in the water."

Welcome to the forum!

Re: Hello from Colorado

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 pm
by TIGER
shes a good looking pup