Page 1 of 1

New lady in the forum

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:27 am
by Sierra14
Hi everyone, we adopted a "shepherd-mix" from the SPCA last September and believe she is Dutch Shepherd mixed with Aussie Shepherd or Border Collie. Yes, she is smart, playful and has TONS of energy. Sierra is about 18 months old. Before we met her, we did not even know of the breed Dutch Shepherd. They sure are beautiful dogs! Please comment on a photo if you can see one. Being new to the forum, I am uncertain how to post photos so am working on it! Sierra's Mom

Re: New lady in the forum

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:58 am
by LyonsFamily
I don't see any photos, but welcome to the forum. Your dog sounds super cute! I'm sure one of the mods here can help you attach photos. I just use the upload attachment section right below the preview/submit buttons and resize my photos in photoshop before posting them.

Re: New lady in the forum

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 am
by leih merigian
Welcome!

I'm a definite CompuIdiot, but if you upload your photos to a photosite, then copy the URL from that site, then when composing a post here, hit the Img button along the top of the window, and copy the URL inbetween the Img deals on the screen. Your photo will then appear...just like magic :mrgreen: