Page 1 of 1
Hello and Happy to Meet you
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm
by SMLee
Hello, I am from Southern Indiana and run a 501C3 Canine Rescue. We rescue herding dogs in High Kill shelters all over the United States. We have rescued several Dutch Shepherds and have become quite impressed with the breed. We currently have 3 purebred or mixed DS and they are adorable and extremely good minded and smart as a whip. I hope to learn from others about the breed.

Re: Hello and Happy to Meet you
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:11 am
by leih merigian
Hi and Welcome!
So, what's your name?
Re: Hello and Happy to Meet you
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:25 am
by johninny
hi Sharon! welcome to the forum! Sharon's rescue plucked my Sakima from a kill shelter in TN. he and his brother were Sharon's introduction to DSs. so it was to her shelter that I drove in sw IN to look for Sakima [aka Poncho] when he went missing just after Sandy pushed me out of home here on Long Island.
Re: Hello and Happy to Meet you
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:37 am
by SMLee
Hi there John!!! Please know I havent forgotten your pics! My name is Sharon and I am happy to meet everyone. There will NEVER be another Sakima. Gosh, just look at him.