Page 1 of 1
rescue quote
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:07 pm
by katm4110
I want to transfer a photo of Stella on to a canvas and paint a quote on it for the two people that helped rescue her. (I run a small business doing this out of my home) (Woman from the kill shelter who got her to the gsd rescue and woman from that runs the gsd rescue) I still keep in touch with both. Stella was especially close to the the lady from the shelter she was almost euthanized in. Any ideas on a good quote? A thanks for saving me type of thing?
Re: rescue quote
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 pm
by KellaA+dog6
" Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, filling an emptiness we don't even know we have. " Thom Jones
Re: rescue quote
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:09 pm
by Nordis
Perhaps something like;
Angles are people who help us find our way home.
Or,
A match made in heaven may require angles to complete the job.
Or,
A kind heart helps a lost heart find where it's home is.
Use them and change them however you like. I'm giving basics here and really trying to avoid writing out each variation I'm seeing for each one. Obviously two of them are plays on common sayings. Things like these are what's coming to mind for me. It's a great idea and I'm sure what you come up with will be perfect.