Page 1 of 1

Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:14 pm
by GSDNanny7
Been a long time since I've been here with my kindred spirits in the love of our striped beasts. Missed ya. Hope all is well and will soon peruse the posts I've missed. Briefly, our home of 27 yrs totally burned on Feb 23, losts 3 dogs, one cat, my truck including 15 yrs of training gear, horse trailer, 4 wheeler, boat, just bout everything. BUT we were safe and not home. Just bought and moved to a lil piece of heaven, 13 acre farm with 2 acre pond. In process of building dog training yard, kennel bldg. So now for me to catch up with you all. PS, had to start another acct, similar name tho, wouldn't let me re activate the old one. So how's everyone's striped beasts?

Re: Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 pm
by Sugars Mom
OMG, so sorry to hear about the fire and your losses. That is terrible to hear :cry:

Sounds like you are moving on tho, and that is good. Nice to see you back here...I wondered...

Re: Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 pm
by Dark Side
Terrible news, it must be so hard... But at least you're safe... Welcome back ! :)

Re: Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:16 pm
by alspyce
So sorry for your loss, and for the animals lost. Glad you folks are safe. Welcome back, we've missed you! Hopefully life gets back on track quickly for you.

Re: Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:52 pm
by Schlussdibusti
OMG, how tragic.
But focusing on the positive....the 13 acres property with 2 acres lake sounds wonderful!

Re: Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:50 pm
by icvanstra
All,

Just a quick note. I have reached out to Denise to get her back on her original account.

going to deactivate this one soon.

eric

Re: Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:40 am
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome back!!!!

Re: Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:22 pm
by feraloup
How horrifying... words fail to express how my heart is wrenched on your behalf from such a stunning loss. So glad you are experiencing better fortunes, now, and a hearty welcome back!

Re: Hey y'all! I'm baaaaaack.

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:23 am
by leih merigian
OMG Denise! Sounds like you've made lemonaid out of a volcano, tho :)

so sorry for all your losses...geeze...