Snow!

Have a photo you want to share?
Jan
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.

Snow!

Post by Jan »

We had some snow earlier this morning, for the first time the upcoming winterseason. And allthough it wasn't much our two dogs loved it eventhough. It is to be expeted to snow again the upcoming days, Floor and Bas wouldn't mind:

Their fur will give them a perfect protection against freezing temperatures, that can be considered as an advantage from rough coats I suppose. :lol: :lol:
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Re: Snow!

Post by vneerland »

Love it! these pictures below have a super Dutch atmosphere. 8-) :wtg:

ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
turnnburn52984
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA

Want to know anything else, just ask!

Post by turnnburn52984 »

Beautiful!
Kelly
Koenig
k9noja
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Im 35 years old, married whit childerens, im from holland and working as a security K9 officer

Post by k9noja »

Jannumbernext wrote:Image
oh now its the snowdog :lol:
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Great pics...I love dogs in the snow!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:Love it! these pictures below have a super Dutch atmosphere. 8-) :wtg:
yeah, I'll bet it's fun to watch from a nice warm Texas atmosphere :roll: Image

:lol: :lol:
Jan
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.

Post by Jan »

Marjolein wrote:
vneerland wrote:Love it! these pictures below have a super Dutch atmosphere. 8-) :wtg:
yeah, I'll bet it's fun to watch from a nice warm Texas atmosphere :roll: Image

:lol: :lol:
Me to. :lol:
Hadesloki
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have two working line dutchies. A three year old named hades and a 4 month old named loki. We are located in Los Angeles but are gonna be in the mountains for the winter

Post by Hadesloki »

We love the snow
Attachments
217D6139-70E1-4DD2-BC77-DE0ABF891F17.jpeg
217D6139-70E1-4DD2-BC77-DE0ABF891F17.jpeg (297.41 KiB) Viewed 1973 times