Page 1 of 1

Hello from Colorado!

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
by sstaceg
Hello! I am the owner of a 1 yr old DS named Kimber. I have worked with DS in the past but Kimber is the first one I have had as a pet. Look forward to talking with you all on the board!

Re: Hello from Colorado!

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:12 pm
by johninny
WELCOME !
we love pictures. how did you and Kimber find each other?

Re: Hello from Colorado!

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:04 pm
by Karin
Welcome!
Also explain how you worked with them in the past.

Re: Hello from Colorado!

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:23 pm
by Stacy_R
Welcome! And ditto what John said...Pictures, please!
I'm new here, too, and will tell you that you will love it here.
This is by far the best breed forum I have had the pleasure of being a member of.