Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:10 pm
by Kazdog
I have two dogs, one retired and one training/competing. I do agility, obedience, rally, dock diving, and I have just started IPO. My current competition dog is a Dutch shepherd. My retired dog is a mix that is very similar to a Dutch shepherd, which is why I acquired a Dutch shepherd.

Re: Hello

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:19 pm
by Schlussdibusti
:wave:

BTW, we love pics :mrgreen:

Re: Hello

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 am
by Sugars Mom
Welcome and yes, bring on the pics!

Re: Hello

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:49 pm
by Dark Side
Welcome and yes, bring on the pics ! ;)

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm
by HeatherH
Welcome

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 pm
by Stacy_R
Hello! Pictures, please!! :)