Page 1 of 1

HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:20 am
by erykab
Hello All,

I don't own a DS as of yet, but I am hoping in the fall that I am able to get my first DS. I say my first because from what I have read they are like potato chips. You cant just have one.

Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:24 am
by johninny
LOL. I like your potato chip analogy.
I did not ever want even a single dog in my life, but then over 13 years ago, a DS stray found near my house in manhattan had 2 days to live if I did not take him ----- and look what has happened to me.

WELCOME.

Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 pm
by HeatherH
Hello to you

How hot is the Metroplex these day. Haven't been down there in years. Good luck with you dog hunt.

H

Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:48 pm
by Stacy_R
Hello! And Hook 'Em!

Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:41 am
by erykab
Hello Everyone,

It has been really cool here since we have had rain for the last few days. Nothing major as far as the weather and I hope that the temp stays pretty low. It feels really good right now.

I cant wait to get my pup. Can anyone send me the name of their breeder? I would love to visit their site.

Re: HELLO!! from the Suburbs of Ft Worth, Tx

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 am
by johninny
what are you looking for in your DS to be?