Page 1 of 1

Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:02 am
by Dee
Greetings from Missouri! I know this introduction is late but we have been busy moving. My name is Erica, I'm 23 years old and have lived in MIssouri my whole life. I was raised with dogs, every size and temperament you can think of! My favorites are Huskies and German Shepherds until recently I had never even heard of Dutch Shepherds (they're highly uncommon in my area apparently) until I found an ad for a pup, looked up the breed, and now am the owner of one who I've named Ronin. We also own a Border Collie named Luna and 3 cats (Appa, Jack and Hiro).

I joined mostly because I'm interested in learning all I can about Dutch Shepherds and just to talk with other owners. Tips are always welcome but so far both our dogs have been great. Ronin and Luna have both been quick learners and are doing great with basic obedience and such.

ANYWAY, I'm starting to blabber. So, hello to everyone. I'm happy to be here!

P.S. I'll get a signature up as soon as I get my desktop set up and running. :)

Re: Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 am
by johninny
WELCOME to you and the whole crew.

Re: Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:20 am
by LyonsFamily
Welcome! You should post update pictures since the first pic you posted was a whole 2 months ago. That's 2 months of puppy pictures we need to catch up on! Some of us didn't have our DSs as puppies and people like you are who we rely on for cuteness overloads. :D

Re: Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 am
by johninny
so true.... i'm on my 5th DS, but only my first puppy-like puppy [ under months 6 months ] - at least my 1st since 57 years ago. i really had little clue what it would be like - including how very hilarious.

Re: Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:13 pm
by Karin
Welcome Dee.

You are not blabbering to us, you are clearly excited. Bring on the photos! I look forward to sharing puppy photos too as I'm almost down to the single digits in terms of days I have to wait for my DS puppy. So if you think you blabber! hahahaha you haven't seen anything yet.

Welcome again.

Re: Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:25 pm
by Sugars Mom
Yes, welcome and can't wait for photos!

Re: Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:05 pm
by Stacy_R
Hello! And yes....pictures! :)

Re: Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:30 pm
by Dee
Thanks everyone! I'll have new pictures up as soon as I have my desktop set up. He sure has gotten huge lol. When I got him he liked to hide inside a cinder block and sleep there, now he's lucky to fit his head inside. :|

Re: Hello from Missouri!

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:14 pm
by Dark Side
Welcome ! :)