Page 1 of 1

Madix

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 pm
by FG167
I couldn't remember what thread it was on, but there was a discussion about gay tail - Madix has that:

Image

We went hiking yesterday at a park in Lowell - kind of a drive for me, about an hour total. Picked up my girlfriend and her Portuguese Water Dog, Gus on the way. Gus is 1 month older than Madix and they grew up together. We went to the same park we went to last Fall, when they were babies still:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image

Madix hardly ever bares his teeth - or shows his teeth at all, even when barking so I was excited to get this lol:

Image

Re: Madix

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:42 pm
by Marjolein
wow, love those before-after pics!
And the last one too, I'm a great fan of "behaviour" pics :D

Re: Madix

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:01 pm
by turnnburn52984
Look!!! Koenig tail!!!! :D LOL.

LOVE that last pic. Grrrrr......

Great photos, and the same location shots are SO fun to compare! What a treasure.

Re: Madix

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 am
by Christie M
FG167 wrote:I couldn't remember what thread it was on, but there was a discussion about gay tail - Madix has that:
Yeah - I'm pretty sure that's my fault. Willow has a high tail set, as does Aaron's dam, and they produced Balen - Madix and Salix's mom. Balen's tail was normal, but quite a few of her babies have curly tails. I haven't seen it in Titan's other offspring yet....but I'll keep looking. LOL.

Re: Madix

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 am
by kimkim
:? Gay tail?? I have not heard of that... Em's curls a bit, she also smiles when excited or happy like when we come home for work. Very nice pictures!

Re: Madix

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 pm
by leih merigian
really great pics!

Re: Madix

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 am
by FG167
Thanks for all the kind words! :D

Re: Madix

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:34 pm
by jimmy
Great pictures !! Thank you :)