Page 1 of 1

Sandbar!

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:26 pm
by centrop67
Just a few photos from the boat trip this past weekend...

Image

How about a nice game of flying disk?
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

It's so nice out here. I wish we could do this every day.
Image

Hey! What's that up in the sky?
Image

Oh. It's just the Coast Guard.
Image

Come on let's race to the frisbee.
Image

Mine. No, mine.
Image

Will you give it to me for a kiss?
Image

Nope.
Image

Okay, throw it again.
Image
Image

Okay, it's getting kind of hot out here.
Image

How about some water?
Image

Ahhhhhhhhh.
Image

Do we have to go home?
Image

Re: Sandbar!

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:11 pm
by Sugars Mom
Awesome pics! Looks like so much fun : )

Re: Sandbar!

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 am
by johninny
i love ''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........'' it is that look they get to show they appreciate us doing good for them and they will be only gentle with us.

Re: Sandbar!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 pm
by centrop67
It was the 1st time we took him out there on a busy weekend, and Radar was good for the most part.

He had no problem with people, kids, and boats, but he did his reactivity stuff to other dogs. I had hoped he would act like he did the very few times I have taken him to the dog park and initiated play, but nope. Back to the drawing board.

BTW - I took about a dozen pictures of him drinking from the water bottle, but the one I posted is by far the best.