So pleased to have found this forum. My name is Jennifer. My girlfriend and I adopted a male dog from our local veterinary hospital about two years ago and we've always wondered what breed(s) he might be. We were told he was a shepherd/pit cross, but never quite bought that because he doesn't seem to have a trace of pit in him. He's very handsome (
His name is Koda. He's turning three in a couple weeks and is very sweet, cuddly (he loves to be physically close to us), protective (to a fault) and active. We take him hiking regularly and run with him about 3x a week but he could easily do more. He has an insane prey drive but is surprisingly good with our cat. He's on the smaller side, short, around 40lbs.
Here are some pictures of him:



This one doesn't show many of his features; I just like it!
Thanks for looking. I look forward to hearing from you.


Facebook page.