Page 1 of 1

Glad to be part of this great forum

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:03 am
by pharomom
I have learned so much already from visiting. Now that I have joined I can ask all the dumb questions.
I'm pretty sure my dog is Dutch Shepherd. At the Reliant Dog show in July I showed pictures to the AKC reps and they approved her for a PAL. She will be able to participate in performance events as a DS.

Re: Glad to be part of this great forum

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:59 am
by TexasMedy
She's cute! Welcome to the forum.

Re: Glad to be part of this great forum

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:43 am
by johninny
WELCOME! she has the white patch I love.

Re: Glad to be part of this great forum

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 am
by Dutchringgirl
welcome !! She is very beautiful !

Re: Glad to be part of this great forum

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:15 am
by Stacy_R
Welcome! I am partial to the white patch as well. ;)

Re: Glad to be part of this great forum

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:14 am
by Revhendo
Howdy from the white patch underground.