Page 1 of 1

Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 am
by 2Tangled
I just wanted to introduce Zirro, my Dutch Shepherd wannabe. I got her from a rescue 8 1/2 years ago. She and two siblings were owner surrenders at 5 months old as Dutch Shepherds. I have doubts as to whether or not she is purebred. She's quite large at 27.5" and a slim 85 lbs. Very much an athlete. No play drive but EXTREME prey drive. A bit of a dominant personality and tends to test her boundaries quite often.
Zirro lives with her 2 little 'sisters' (not the ones she was surrendered with). Tangle, 8 1/2 year old Malinois and Whisper 9 year old ??? also a rescue.
Zirro now
1218111354.jpg
1218111354.jpg (477.31 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
Zirro at 10 months
I'mpatientlywaitingtogoNOW.jpg
I'mpatientlywaitingtogoNOW.jpg (87.38 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
Zirro with her sisters
1029091432.jpg
1029091432.jpg (484.41 KiB) Viewed 3671 times

Re: Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:27 am
by johninny
certainly looks DS to me. thanks for rescuing. thanks for joining. WELCOME!
they all look like they were bred for your landscape, especially the Mal/Zebra mix one. quite a great crew!

Re: Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:18 am
by Stacy_R
She is beautiful! Welcome...you'll love it here. :)

Re: Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:10 am
by Revhendo
Wow, check out that crew. Welcome aboard.

Re: Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:43 am
by 2Tangled
johninny wrote:certainly looks DS to me. thanks for rescuing. thanks for joining. WELCOME!
they all look like they were bred for your landscape, especially the Mal/Zebra mix one. quite a great crew!
Thanks. Lol at Mal/Zebra mix. Are you talking about the one that looks like a Hyena?

Re: Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 am
by TexasMedy
They are gorgeous. Your DS wanna be sure looks DS. She is huge.

Re: Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:52 pm
by Stacy_R
2Tangled wrote:Thanks. Lol at Mal/Zebra mix. Are you talking about the one that looks like a Hyena?
LOL...that's what I was thinking: Hyena...the one on the far left in the picture where they are all on the bench.
My first thought was GSD/Catahoula mix. GSD looks and Catahoula spots. :)

Re: Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:47 am
by johninny
yes, I meant the hyena on the left.

Re: Hi, from No. California. New here.

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:45 pm
by Revhendo
johninny wrote:yes, I meant the hyena on the left.
I think I've actually said that at a family reunion.