Missing Clothes?
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:09 pm
I have never owned a DS before our little five month old pup, Eris. She has so many cute but different qualities than my boxer did growing up. One of those, maybe not so cute lol, is we are constantly finding her laying on her bed with my clothes. Underwear, socks, shirts, never my husband's just mine. Now that could possibly be because he picks his clothes up more than I do...... but I know more than once she's raided our laundry hamper. Does anyone else's do this?
She's also a big licker. You can stick your face right in my boxer's face and she'll just stare sweetly at you. Eris on the other hand will lick you constantly. She will guard you while you're in the shower and as soon as you step out she is licking the water from your legs!
Its been a long time since I've had a puppy in the house and I love to see how she's developing. We've had her for three weeks and she is double the size from when we brought her home. 24 pounds now. We had OB training yesterday and everyone was commenting that she was bigger even from the previous week. I can't get over how smart this dog is! Within ten minutes she learned to heel, walk beside me on the leash, and that when I stop she needs to sit and stare at me until I release her. A few of those minutes were me getting my act together too!
She is a lot of fun and she is so sweet! As long as I keep her supply of bones all over and lots of toys it keeps her from chewing anything she isn't suppose to and she's not so high energy at this point that we can't keep up with her. I suspect my dog Roo and she play all day outside while my husband and I are at work though. For now that is enough to tire her out. I just wanted to give an update on her and see if anyone else's DS's have interesting...habits of their own?
She's also a big licker. You can stick your face right in my boxer's face and she'll just stare sweetly at you. Eris on the other hand will lick you constantly. She will guard you while you're in the shower and as soon as you step out she is licking the water from your legs!
Its been a long time since I've had a puppy in the house and I love to see how she's developing. We've had her for three weeks and she is double the size from when we brought her home. 24 pounds now. We had OB training yesterday and everyone was commenting that she was bigger even from the previous week. I can't get over how smart this dog is! Within ten minutes she learned to heel, walk beside me on the leash, and that when I stop she needs to sit and stare at me until I release her. A few of those minutes were me getting my act together too!
She is a lot of fun and she is so sweet! As long as I keep her supply of bones all over and lots of toys it keeps her from chewing anything she isn't suppose to and she's not so high energy at this point that we can't keep up with her. I suspect my dog Roo and she play all day outside while my husband and I are at work though. For now that is enough to tire her out. I just wanted to give an update on her and see if anyone else's DS's have interesting...habits of their own?