Page 1 of 1
Hello again
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:23 am
by roxanne
I don't get on here as much as I used to...mostly because I am so busy!
Thought I'd give everyone an update on Ms Roxanne! She's doing great....beginning to get over a shy puppy stage. She's around 20 months old.
Untitled by
desertrose6277, on Flickr
Apparently, the stand/stay is the ultimate punishment! LOL But here's the big news! She earned her CD in UKC obedience in a single weekend!
Re: Hello again
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 am
by johninny
you have been so wonderfully diligent with your pup. congratulations to you and Roxie - you both really deserve the victories.
i have been doing frequent hardware store visits with a new puppy. no rural kings here, but am thankful for a very friendly ace hardware.
hope you have time to stop by more often. welcome back.
Re: Hello again
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 am
by LyonsFamily
Yay! Contrasts. Don't forget to add her UCD title in your signature. Have you caught the competitive obedience bug yet? Do you think you'll continue on with regular obedience or try Rally at all?
Re: Hello again
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:04 pm
by Sugars Mom
H ah, she does have this pained look on her face...congrats and good to hear from you again : )
Re: Hello again
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:11 pm
by LyonsFamily
Whoops that's supposed to say Congrats instead on contrast. That's what I get for typing on my phone again.
Re: Hello again
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:39 am
by roxanne
LyonsFamily wrote:Yay! Contrasts. Don't forget to add her UCD title in your signature. Have you caught the competitive obedience bug yet? Do you think you'll continue on with regular obedience or try Rally at all?
She is an amazing obedience dog! I will probably stick with regular obedience. The Rally classes at my club are at a bad time for me with work. We have started Freestyle though!
Re: Hello again
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:43 am
by roxanne
Thank you everyone! I will try to make it back more often....not sure if I'll be able to! My baby is marrying her soldier next month!