Page 1 of 1

Big brag!

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:32 pm
by roxanne
I have a few minutes before I need to leave for today's trial so I'll brag about yesterday! Roxanne not only qualified but she also won 1 st place with.....get this.....197 1/2 points,! The judge told me that she was one crooked sit from being in the running for high in trial! We competed in Novice A in AKC with 8 dogs in our class.

I also had several people ask about her breed. One asked if she is a Dutch Shepherd,

Re: Big brag!

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:41 pm
by Stacy_R
Way to go!!

Re: Big brag!

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:10 pm
by Schlussdibusti
:wtg:

Re: Big brag!

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:29 pm
by Revhendo
Congrats and have fun!

Re: Big brag!

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:16 am
by LyonsFamily
Way to go! You've come a long way since you got Roxy and started training for the CGC.

Re: Big brag!

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:58 am
by roxanne
Thank you! Today wasn't as good but she was still in a run-off for 1st place.....until she decided to lay down when I was 6 feet from returning from the long sit! Grr! Frustrating!