Page 1 of 1
any body Located In CT
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:27 pm
by 18DKNINE
Hi everyone new to Ct is there anyone from Ct that trains
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:31 am
by Dutchringgirl
ME ! Me! well, I used to do ring sport with Thalie. Sadie cant do much more than rip apart beds because of her hips.
where are you located ?
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:21 am
by 18DKNINE
Great !!! Haddam neck near east Hampton
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:19 am
by Dutchringgirl
we are an hour from each other ! I am in Southbury.
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:19 pm
by ThatSaltyDog
I'm also in Connecticut, but unfortunately I am not a trainer. Although I would love to learn!
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:42 pm
by 18DKNINE
where?
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:34 pm
by ThatSaltyDog
South end of Hartford. We frequent the Wethersfield dog park.
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:39 pm
by Dutchringgirl
We should get together ! I know I still owe you a phone call !
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:41 pm
by Dutchringgirl
PS
It would be great if both of you can create a signature so we know who and where you are .
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:49 pm
by ThatSaltyDog
We'd love to have a meet up sometime!
As for the signiture, I'll think of a better one soon! Haha.

Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:35 pm
by 18DKNINE
found two groups to train with as a club member or not, southern ct working dogs and and this man Scott Beebe. not sure of his club name but trained w him the other day and i liked what i saw.
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:47 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Sounds great ! What are the names of the clubs?
Re: any body Located In CT
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:41 pm
by 18DKNINE
First one is Southern ct working dogs run by Doug ... Second one And I'm not sure of the second other than the guy who runs it is Scott beebe