Other than that I don't really have a story to tell you all, hopefully soon.
Hi
- bannerd
- Green Dog
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Small farmer with other animals and two DS (Koda and Tura).
- Location: NY
- Contact:
Hi
Hello all, I'm new here, after getting told to introduce myself I figured I will. I don't own a DS yet although I have been looking pretty steady on finding one. I have owned Belgians in the past and I figured I would try the DS. Honestly I don't know a heck of a lot about dogs, but I'm looking for a companion.. something that I can take long hikes with and all that fun stuff. I'm a male located in NY, I work a lot and I'm single, one of the many reasons I would like a dog.
Other than that I don't really have a story to tell you all, hopefully soon.
Other than that I don't really have a story to tell you all, hopefully soon.
Dutch Shepherd Kota(Koda) Male Brindle with a white patch on his stomach!
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Hi
Bannerd -
Welcome to the group. Good luck in your search for a Dutch Shepherd. I have had some great pet quality Rescue DS pass through my house so don't forget about looking there as well.
Don't forget to sign your posts (or create a signature) - viewforum.php?f=55
Welcome to the group. Good luck in your search for a Dutch Shepherd. I have had some great pet quality Rescue DS pass through my house so don't forget about looking there as well.
Don't forget to sign your posts (or create a signature) - viewforum.php?f=55
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- turnnburn52984
- Training Dog
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am
- Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA
Want to know anything else, just ask! - Location: Tacoma, WA


Facebook page.