Page 1 of 1

Hello from Houston

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:13 am
by K9trainerCs
Good evening fellow dog enthusiast. I'm here to learn as much information about the Dutch Shepherd as possible before making any quick and sudden moves. I have the most experience with hard working line GSDs, Pit Bulls and Maligators. I'm now hoping to broaden my knowledge about the Dutchie.

Thank you in advance!

Re: Hello from Houston

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:03 pm
by Raven
Welcome.

You've worked with working-line breeds as a sport enthusiast or a pro trainer or an all-around working dog kind of guy/gal?

If you create a signature for yourself, I promise not to refer to you as a guy/gal anymore...!

Nice to have you on-board.

Re: Hello from Houston

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:53 pm
by K9trainerCs
Hi ;-)

I'm sort of an all-around working dog kind of gal. I thrive mostly on working with Police K9s, preparing them for IPWDA certs and SCH (although the SCH track isn't my forte). My experience lies mostly in tracking, bite work and obedience along with scent detection and pet obedience.

Re: Hello from Houston

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:08 am
by Raven
LOVE your signature.

Re: Hello from Houston

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:35 am
by Dutchringgirl
Hi Charla !! Welcome ! You will do well with a DS ! Just make sure you dont make any sudden moves......with them LOL