Page 1 of 1

Hello from Iowa

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 am
by JCW
I'm new to the board and new to Dutch Shepherds. So new in fact I don't have one yet, although I've been reading about them off and on for a few years now. My thinking right now is that I would like to become involved with SAR. I'm in the research phase now and not in a hurry. Hope to learn a lot here on the forum. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated!

Re: Hello from Iowa

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:51 am
by johninny
WELCOME!

Re: Hello from Iowa

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:38 am
by Karin
Hi there and Welcome.

I'm in CA and starting to train SAR with my 6 month old DS. Amazing noses... we do have our obedience challenges but I'm getting on top of those. :D

Re: Hello from Iowa

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:23 am
by Rob C
Hey Brad. Welcome. I'm pretty new here too, but feel free to ask whatever is on your mind. Everyone here is pretty friendly and helpful, and have a lot of knowledge on a lot of different areas and topics.

Re: Hello from Iowa

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:02 pm
by icvanstra
Welcome to the Forum

Re: Hello from Iowa

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:46 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Hi Brad, welcome !

Re: Hello from Iowa

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:54 pm
by Raven
Welcome! Nice you're taking your time to learn. Karin's right: their noses are awesome. (But what isn't about a DS?)