Odin Leaped on The Bed!
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:22 am
and he's causing mischief all over the house, hiding our favorite things, rolling in the snow, sneaking out to the apple tree, and engaging Elli in play.
Those might seem like normal DS things, but for the last few months he hasn't been feeling up to much, especially not playing with Elli. He attempts to get on the bed occasionally, but he's had to drag his rear feet up and he crawled on. I thought this was going to be a long winter. This morning I found him in bed with us and when my husband left for an interview and I was home alone Odin turned the bed into his own trampoline.
In other good news, my husband got the new job. We're going to see a new spine specialist recommended by a few local ringsport people as soon as he gets his first paycheck. I've gotten a lot of recommendations for Adequan injections and this new doctor seems hopeful for alternative treatments.
Those might seem like normal DS things, but for the last few months he hasn't been feeling up to much, especially not playing with Elli. He attempts to get on the bed occasionally, but he's had to drag his rear feet up and he crawled on. I thought this was going to be a long winter. This morning I found him in bed with us and when my husband left for an interview and I was home alone Odin turned the bed into his own trampoline.
In other good news, my husband got the new job. We're going to see a new spine specialist recommended by a few local ringsport people as soon as he gets his first paycheck. I've gotten a lot of recommendations for Adequan injections and this new doctor seems hopeful for alternative treatments.