Page 1 of 1

Hello from PA!

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:46 pm
by agilityHBIC
Hi all. :) I'm Kelsey, but most call me Kels! I currently have one little tri-dog named Replay!
Image
We do agility and some fun obedience stuff. I also attend training at a few IPO clubs but Replay doesn't come with me. :)
I've always loved Dutch Shepherds and have been dying to get one for years. My love of the breed is all due to my cousin who owns three rescue ones.
I plan on attending Tom Rose School in 2015 and later studying animal behavior. :)

Re: Hello from PA!

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:18 am
by Tappy4me
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Beautiful pup!

Re: Hello from PA!

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:21 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome! You will learn a lot here about the great stripey breed. They are fun to do agility with, but make sure you have your fastest running shoes on. I did agility with Thalie and, let me tell you, I could not keep up with her.

Re: Hello from PA!

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:48 pm
by Stacy_R
Replay is adorable!!!