Page 1 of 1

New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:26 am
by Bronson
I have been lurking on these forums for some time and finally pulled the trigger.
Meet Bronson!
Image

Image

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:19 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Hi Bronson !! The ears kill me !!!!!! What a sweety.

When you get a chance, can you make a signature for you and your great pup.

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:49 pm
by Stacy_R
What a cutie! THOSE EARS!!! :)

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:13 am
by MaliNut
Hey Scott (and Bronson)

Welcome from a fellow Cheesehead from Racine, WI and U of W-Madison alum(I think...beer induced amnesia) :pint: :doh:

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm
by LyonsFamily
Welcome. I'm a cheesehead too. I was born in Madison and grew up there for a while in Marshall.

Where's your pup from?

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:26 am
by Bronson
Hi Fellow Cheese Heads,

I totally understand the beer induced amnesia, but hey - it is really cold out here!
I got the pup from Emerald Wolf K9. They are just south of the twin cities.

Bronson's ears were up for about a week, but they just went down and he is back to the flying nun mode.
Image

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:23 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Bronson...............SETI is looking for new ways to contact space !!!!

oh I love him,