Page 1 of 1

Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 am
by Chillyroses
Just a quick intro, I am Diesel's momma. New to the breed but loving it!
Share this photo with anyone by sending them this public link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5 ... 0206615301
Share this photo with anyone by sending them this public link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5 ... 0206615301

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:59 am
by Christie M
Welcome to the forum. I keep trying to get further and further south to avoid the cold!!! :D Glad to meet you and thanks for sharing pics!!

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm
by leih merigian
I second the welcome!

She's very pretty...the first shot is especially nice!

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome! :D

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:40 am
by vneerland
If that is what your drivers license says, then welcome to Mrs Dieselsmomma. If not..... :mrgreen:
then you could maybe create a signature with the other name? ;)

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 am
by Chillyroses
I have been addressed as someones momma for so long... But I am also Jess. Will add to signature, Ty.

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:20 pm
by vneerland
Welcome mommaJess. ;)

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:35 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome, Jess. Nice looking pup. I see he has a BC sidekick. Both very intelligent breeds. Lots of DS expertise on this forum so ENJOY!!

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:22 pm
by whk9k9
Welcome

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 pm
by vneerland
whk9k9 wrote:Welcome
:stickman: Hey Trudy, welcome to you too.
(Can you please write a short intro about yourself under an intro topic of your own? For those who might now know you yet?)

Re: Hi from Alaska

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:53 pm
by whk9k9
Will do Judith,
I have been a member for sometime now (2 years) but i guess i never have done the new member section....