Page 1 of 1
Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 pm
by Stacy_R
He was getting bored with the Hole-ee ball, so I put another ball inside of it...SCORE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuKm9DDLIgU
Even though the soup pot is at the ready

...He was, in fact, the best foster failure ever!!

Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:08 am
by johninny
love Tyson, love the video, love the idea.
Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:00 pm
by Stacy_R
He says "woof!" He loves you, too, Uncle John!!!
Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:55 am
by Revhendo
Is it just me, or did I see a controlled slide on the hardwood floor? Looks very familiar.
Awesome idea on the ball. I may just have to borrow that.....
Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:25 am
by johninny
OMG, is that a new title for DingaRoo in your signature or have i simply missed that before?
Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:51 am
by Stacy_R
Revhendo wrote:Is it just me, or did I see a controlled slide on the hardwood floor? Looks very familiar.
Oh yes. He has these hardwoods completely figured out.

It's really funny to see him jump/hop from area rug - to carpet runner in the hallway - to area rug by the front door.
Revhendo wrote:Awesome idea on the ball. I may just have to borrow that.....
I'm sure Roo agrees!!!
Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:45 am
by Revhendo
johninny wrote:OMG, is that a new title for DingaRoo in your signature or have i simply missed that before?
I think I did the approved signature in November or so. Don't feel bad if you think you missed it. I haven't been on the computer much in the past three of four months. It's that whirlwind called life creeping in on me.
Now where do I get this Hol-ee Ball thingy?
Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:51 am
by Revhendo
Stacy_R wrote:Revhendo wrote:Is it just me, or did I see a controlled slide on the hardwood floor? Looks very familiar.
Oh yes. He has these hardwoods completely figured out.

It's really funny to see him jump/hop from area rug - to carpet runner in the hallway - to area rug by the front door.
Revhendo wrote:Awesome idea on the ball. I may just have to borrow that.....
I'm sure Roo agrees!!!
Lil Miss Dinga Roo is a demon on our hardwood floors. She even uses the slide when she dismounts the couch to get her stretch in. She puts her front paws down on the floor and slides forward as she uncurls off of the couch until her rear legs are stretched straight back behind her. I'm going to have to have my camera at the ready for when she does it.
Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 pm
by Stacy_R
Revhendo wrote:Now where do I get this Hol-ee Ball thingy?
Tyson got his at PetSmart.
Revhendo wrote:She puts her front paws down on the floor and slides forward as she uncurls off of the couch until her rear legs are stretched straight back behind her.
Tyson used to do something similar to this when he was a puppy to around 10 months old...we called it the "ooze." If we were all on the couch together and he was totally worn out and not wanting to share space, he would ooze off the couch and wherever he landed, he slept. Silly dog
Here's how it would start.... (sorry it's grainy)

- The ooze.step 1.jpg (305.86 KiB) Viewed 1097 times
Re: Tyson and his Hol-ee Ball
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:16 am
by Sugars Mom
Stacy_R wrote:He was getting bored with the Hole-ee ball, so I put another ball inside of it...SCORE!
I put a dog biscuit in the ball for Sugar (one bigger then the holes so it wouldn't fall out on its own) and first time it took about 15 min for her to figure out how to get it out, second time 15 secs! But it sure was fun watching her go nuts for it!