Page 1 of 1

out and about

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:45 am
by deadrabbits
These aren't the best. As soon as I can re size the rest I will put them up

Re: out and about

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:51 am
by Owned-By-Hendrix
I love her. She's hilarious on that slide; trying to figure it out. You can almost see her going "okay, what the HECK does this do?" She looks so much like Hendrix too!

Re: out and about

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:50 am
by johninny
beautiful bookends !! --- with Hendrix; the really are doubles.

Re: out and about

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:46 am
by centrop67
Gorgeous!

I love the 2nd picture showing those devilishly charming eyes.

Re: out and about

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:02 pm
by Stacy_R
johninny wrote:beautiful bookends !! --- with Hendrix; the really are doubles.
Agreed!

I love the slide picture. You can see the wheels turning in her head...