Page 1 of 1

Hi from Uxbridge, MA

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 pm
by rocker665
Hey guys I've been on here for a bit but been kinda busy. I recently just got my Dutch shepherd from Aachen Dutch Shepherds despite how you guys reacted and I've got to say he's wonderful he looks great! He's a ball of energy and haven't had any problems with him. He learns new commands and tricks easy. He's obedient and listens most of the time lol! I'll post pics soon as I upload them to my comp!

Re: Hi from Uxbridge, MA

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:27 am
by cake73
Congrats on your new pup!

Re: Hi from Uxbridge, MA

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 am
by FG167
Congrats and where are the photos?! :)

Re: Hi from Uxbridge, MA

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:39 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Rocker.
Did you post your name somewhere yet? If not, can you please do so? You can create a signture too,so we don't have to keep asking your real name. :)