Page 1 of 1

Recent Pics of Radar (and Leela)

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:51 pm
by centrop67
Every morning when I wake up, both Radar and Leela get up on the bad and trap my wife for belly rubs.
Image

Radar is a very healthy, very active and relatively obedient boy.
Image

Leela has fully recovered from her shelter health, and is on one the most acrobatic dogs I have ever seen. She'll snag a ball at 6 feet in the air, do a back flip and land on her paws.
Image

The only recent issue is the fence guarding. Our back door neighbors have 3 little hot dogs that are always out. I keep telling Radar that he shouldn't worry about those little doggies, but he's adamant that they're going break through the fence and attack us all.
Image

Re: Recent Pics of Radar (and Leela)

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:56 pm
by Raven
Great looking beasts!

Do either have DA? (I ask because of the fence patrolling.) If they do, you can't see it from the photo.

Re: Recent Pics of Radar (and Leela)

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:05 pm
by Stacy_R
Beautiful!! Leela looks amazing!!!
centrop67 wrote: Our back door neighbors have 3 little hot dogs that are always out. I keep telling Radar that he shouldn't worry about those little doggies, but he's adamant that they're going break through the fence and attack us all.

But DAAAADDD...those are real-life squeaky toys!!! ;)

Re: Recent Pics of Radar (and Leela)

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:40 pm
by centrop67
Raven wrote:Do either have DA?
Not sure what DA is Raven?
Stacy_R wrote:But DAAAADDD...those are real-life squeaky toys!!!
Yeah, and there was a little incident when they first moved in. Those things are burrowing little creatures. Thus, the white panels along the bottom of the fence.