Page 1 of 1

Hello from Central California

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm
by whk9k9
Hello My name is Trudy,

Dogs are my life-longlove!
I am currently owned by 3 Dutch shepherds. Nantan 10 years 7 months, Xear 10 years 3 months and KAOS 10 months.
I also have a GSD and a Mal in my pack as well ;)

I have a 1991 diploma In Animal Science,5+ years Veterinary Assistant, a
volunteer for the local Humane Society since 1997, and a 1999 graduate of the North State K~9
Academy where I completed a certification program, as a Master Canine Trainer in basic and advanced
obedience, behavior modification and personal protection.

Current business owner of Weiss Hauzahn Canine Training.

I am a member of several Organization some to include: 2002 Member of APDT "Association of
Pet Dog Trainers", 2004 Volunteer,trainer,foster home for FOAC "Friends of Animal control",
2006 Member, Vice President,trainer,foster home for NADSR "North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue".

My experience over the past 17 years
includes training numerous dogs in: Puppy and Adult Obedience training, Behavior Modification,
Problem solving, Puppy testing, Agility, Personal Protection, PSA sport, Mondio Ring, Police K9 and
AKC Canine Good Citizen program.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum.
I look forward to it as an education place to go and learn from other Dutch shepherd owners.

Re: Hello from Central California

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 pm
by k9katet
Welcome Trudy! Glad to see you here!

Re: Hello from Central California

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 pm
by Brindle
Welcome Trudy !!!
Glad you joined us.
Sounds like a fun group of dogs you have.
Hope you'll share photos :D

Re: Hello from Central California

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:16 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :dssmile:

Re: Hello from Central California

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 pm
by icvanstra
Trudy,

Thanks for the intro!

Re: Hello from Central California

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:15 pm
by vneerland
:wave: Hello Trudy. Welcome aboard.

Re: Hello from Central California

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm
by Christie M
whk9k9 wrote: Vice President,trainer,foster home for NADSR "North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue".
I would like to also add
"one of the people that keeps everyone else sane and on task"

Welcome Trudy!

Re: Hello from Central California

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:54 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome, Trudy! Your intro is very impressive :wtg: