Page 1 of 1

Hi from Israel

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:33 pm
by MyGregorius
Hi, I live in Israel, and I have a 3 year old DS.

One of the reasons that I decided to join is because it's not a very common bread here, and it seems that my dog has a lot of allergies, and I want to know if it's something common in DS?

Re: Hi from Israel

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:55 pm
by centrop67
Welcome.

Sorry about the allergies.

We'd love to see some pics.

What kind of activities are you doing with your dog? They need lots of mental (mostly) and physical stimulation.

Re: Hi from Israel

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:31 pm
by HeatherH
Hi are you anywhere near Haifia I love that place.

I have not seem any allergies in Dutch thus far. Just be carefull because vets like to give cortizone shots for allergies and not good for them in the long run. I just gave my other benedryl. Bread isn't something I give my dog (Not that it would stop him from stealing it).