Page 1 of 2

New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 am
by jasperswoman
I am Krista and I own a male Dutchy , Jasper Van Neerland , the dog so cool he has his own Facebook page . I am up to talk or visit with other Dutchy owners . Thanks

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 am
by vneerland
:wave: Hello Krista and Jasper! Welcome! Looking forward to you hanging out here, and getting to see pictures. I had no clue that Jasper had his own facebook page. Does that mean he has his own laptop as well? :?

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 am
by Marjolein
Welcome :dslook:

I see Judith really does breed a different kind of DS, real working dogs!

Image
:dsrazz: :dssmile: :dssmile:

Love your facebook page Jasper! You rule!!!

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm
by Dutchringgirl
welcome!

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome to Krista and Jasper!

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 pm
by jasperswoman
No , Jasper does not have his own laptop , mainly because he has no lap and no thumbs , but those things aside I feel confident he could write his own blog .And as to the pic of him asleep in the chair.....he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 am
by Marjolein
jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
sure...

:dssmile: :dssmile:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 pm
by vneerland
Marjolein wrote:
jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
sure...
:dssmile: :dssmile:
Show me a picture of Ivil or Dingo after a 10 km run Marjo..... ;) :whistle:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:42 pm
by jasperswoman
He also goes mountain biking with me . He has done a 10 mile trail too ! He just values a good soft chair ! LOL .

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm
by jasperswoman
He also won the 5 and under males at the Jingle Bell 5 k , two years ago . Granted it was an honourary medal , but it was a medal noe the less . HAHA !!

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm
by Marjolein
vneerland wrote:
Marjolein wrote:
jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
sure...
:dssmile: :dssmile:
Show me a picture of Ivil or Dingo after a 10 km run Marjo..... ;) :whistle:
duh, we go 8 km twice a week :roll: 6km when I'm lazy...
Ivil even does the bike-jöring thing (pulling in front of the bike)
:whistle:

(Jasper, no offence, just LOVE to annoy Judith, hihi) :dssmile:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:34 pm
by jasperswoman
I know ....I could taste the sarcasm ! :)

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:59 pm
by jasperswoman
There are some new (old ) pics of Jas on his FB page . I need to do some this year .Enjoy .

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:24 am
by Dutchringgirl
Thats great that he runs with you ! Thalie goes snow shoeing with me now, we are out for about 3 hours, not sure how many miles though but we cover some good terrain. Once the snow is gone, Ill get the mountain bike out and start that up again.

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 am
by vneerland
Marjolein wrote:(Jasper, no offence, just LOVE to annoy Judith, hihi) :dssmile:
You share that quality with him. :roll: Jasper used to annoy me all the time, especially when he was asleep. No dog has ever snored louder than him, I swear! (Except maybe his aunt Jade, she was awefully good at it too, but Jas still took the cake) :eek:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:02 am
by jasperswoman
Which is funny because he almost never snores here . But it could be because my sheltie Nick , snores so loud !

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:02 am
by jasperswoman
He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:02 pm
by Marjolein
jasperswoman wrote:He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !
:dsroll: Does he drink a lot? :pals:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 am
by Dutchringgirl
jasperswoman wrote:He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !
We need a picture of that !!

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 am
by jasperswoman
Only a shot or two !! ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: